Please be sure to follow these guidelines when posting flyers as Building Services removes anything not adhering to these guidelines:
- Flyers must not violate IU policy.
- Flyers may be posted on dry-erase surfaces only (including the elevator interiors).
- Do not post anything on limestone, glass*, wood or a painted surface (unless that surface is a painted dry erase surface). Tape left on a painted wall, finished wood, or limestone surface for any length of time tends to leave residue behind which attracts dirt or which may remove paint and/or drywall paper when pulled off.
- Flyers must be written in English or have an English translation.
- *Do not post flyers on glass. This does not include posting office hours and the like on offices where there may not be other options.
- If the flyer is promoting a dated event, the flyer must be removed within 3 days after the event.
There are public display boards and whiteboards located outside all classrooms on the East lower level, the West first floor, and the East Wing elevators.