Please be sure to follow these guidelines when posting flyers as Building Services removes anything not adhering to these guidelines:
- Flyers must not violate IU policy.
- Flyers may be posted on dry-erase surfaces only (including the elevator interiors).
- Do not post anything on limestone, glass*, wood or a painted surface (unless that surface is a painted dry erase surface). Tape left on a painted wall, finished wood, or limestone surface for any length of time tends to leave residue behind which attracts dirt or which may remove paint and/or drywall paper when pulled off.
- Flyers must be written in English or have an English translation.
- *Do not post flyers on glass. This does not include posting office hours and the like on offices where there may not be other options.
- If the flyer is promoting a dated event, the flyer must be removed within 3 days after the event.
There are public display boards are whiteboards located outside all classrooms on the East lower level, the West first floor, and the East Wing elevators. There are also mobile display boards in the West Wing.